top of page


  • What do the condo fees cover?
    Exterior maintenance of the buildings and grounds, sewer, water, landscaping, gardening, snow removal, management fees, master insurance policy and contractor expenses for the ongoing improvements of the community.
  • When are condo fees due?
    Condo fees are due on the 1st of each month and become delinquent if not received by the 10th of each month. A $30 late fee shall be assessed monthly against the unit for late payments.
  • Where do I mail condo fees?
    Brentwood Forest Condominium Association Brentwood Forest Condo Assn. P.O. Box 52983 Phoenix, AZ 85072-2983
  • What type of insurance coverage should I obtain?
    Owners are responsible to obtain their own Condominium Unit Owners Form 6 Insurance Policy to cover their personal liability. For Property, the Common Elements and the Units, inside and out, are insured for Replacement Cost, with a $10,000 deductible. Earthquake should be covered for Replacement Cost with a deductible of 10% of each Building Limit (a current estimate of each unit's share of the Earthquake deductible is approximately $16,000). It is also recommended that a renter obtain their own policy for contents and liability. Additional coverage for sewer back up, loss assessment and other optional coverage may also need to be considered.
  • What is the owner's responsibility?
    Anything that serves one unit only is the owner's responsibility to maintain, repair or replace including heating & cooling, windows and individual circuit breakers serving only one unit.
  • Who do I contact for repair service?
    The Association is responsible for exterior maintenance and repairs of the common elements. At this time Brentwood Forest Condominium is focusing the maintenance staff on repairs that are the responsibility of the Association. It is the responsibility of owners to provide their own maintenance services to maintain, repair, or replace items such as interior fixtures, cabinetry, plumbing, electric, doors, windowpanes, garbage disposals, etc. Previously approved Board Approved Modifications continue to be a unit owner's responsibility to maintain and repair. Contact the Brentwood Forest Association Office at (314) 961-3066 for contractor recommendations or call a contractor of your choice.
  • Who maintains the deck?
    The Association is responsible for the original deck. Any changes or modifications are the owner's responsibility to maintain, repair or replace.
  • What expenses are the owners responsible for?
    Electric, gas (if applicable), phone and cable/satellite (if subscribed)
  • Are Occupancy Permits required?
    Prior to occupancy, apply for an Occupancy Permit at the Brentwood City Hall, 2348 S. Brentwood Blvd. or call the Housing Department at (314) 962-4800. A copy of the permit must be forwarded to the Brentwood Forest Association Office.
  • Emergency?
    Fire & Safety Emergency Issues – Call 911 Sewer Backup Emergency – Call Gateway Sewer and Drain: (314) 849-7300 For severe interior water problems call the Association Office at (314) 961-3066. For after-hours emergencies the telephone system will connect you with the 24-hour answering service. Minor problems can be submitted via the web portal or reported to the office on the next business day.
bottom of page